Three years planning has resulted in the only purpose built school in Scotland for the education of men’s hairdressing/barbering, the business of men’s hairdressing/barbering and the shifting trends in this growth market.
The Scottish Barbering School is situated in the heart of Glasgow one of Europe’s most inspiring, energetic and creative cities. Next to Central Station, 5 minutes from Queen St station, located on one of the busiest bus routes in Glasgow, 15 minutes from Glasgow Airport so perfect for overseas visitors and other delegates from England, Ireland Wales etc. Sits next door to Radison Blu hotel and round the corner from a new soon to be developed 7 Star hotel. At the Scottish Barbering School we have a wide range of Barbering Courses for you or any member of your team, equally you and your team can come along and have an inspiring day of men’s hair cutting mixed with the latest info on what’s happening in the male hairdressing market.
The School is also in great demand as a venue, some of the companies who have used the School are L’oreal Professional and American Crew. Our facilities include:
- 12 styling stations
- 12 fully reclining barbers chairs for additional services/training ie. Luxury hot towel shaving and facials
- Can accommodate 25 for seated seminars and 12 for practical sessions.
- Flat Screen TV and DVD
- Computer and Internet access
- School can be merchandised to support your brand on day of session.
- Can be hired for full day, half day or evening sessions by arrangement
- If you wish to run a seminar or promote something within the men’s market it may be more cost effective to hire members of our education team for some sessions. Prices on request.
- Room hire including use of equipment [Call or email for prices]
- Room hire fee includes supply of models.